Located at the north end of Sonoma Valley, the charming town of Kenwood provides the perfect backdrop for 307 Warms Springs Rd. Convenient access to world class wineries, restaurants, local artists along with all the amenities of Wine Country, this unique industrial residence, once a component of the Kenwood Railway Station, marries modern and contemporary with historical features.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,757 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dining/Living Combo
- Laundry Closet
- Metal/Steel Counter
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Interior Access.
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Chain Link,Partial
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Low Maintenance. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Monica Cline, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley
Agent Cell Phone: 707-208-3041
Agent License: 01751426 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 258-5200
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.